, ,

Question: What do I do if a company gave me a faulty patent report?
Question Detail: I was cheated out of over $10,430 by a company. They gave me a Faulty Patent Report by their attorney. This False Report caused me to sign a 2-Year Contract for over $9,000. At the end of the Contract they assigned me a Patent Attorney who secured my “Utility Patent” for around $3,462! Now I don’t even know if my patent is valid?! I found several cases against this company online. Can a patent attorney help me?

Answer: You might go to the US patent office web site – http://www.uspto.gov – and see if the company is on a list of questionable invention development companies. There might be some information about the company and what actions you might be able to take.