Question:  If your product is patented in the US or Patent Pending, can another country copy it? Do you need international patent lawyer?

Example, can China copy your patented invention? Will a US attorney take care of all this?

 Answer: Patent rights are country specific. Therefore, if you have a patent only in the US, people in other countries are not bound by your US patent.

Typically, US lawyers will work with foreign lawyers to secure patent rights in foreign countries.